FREE ONLINE TRAINING: QUICKHIT COMMUNITY EDUCATION SERIES PRESENTS...

The 5 Dangerous Health and Fitness Trends Facing Women Who Want to Get Their Body, Energy, and Confidence Back.

Discover 5 Shifts in The Way Women Today Are Changing How They Exercise (and Think About Exercise) To Get Time Efficient Results With The Latest Science, Technology and Instruction.

Hosted by Nick Althoff, Owner QuickHit Fitness Studio

00

DAYS

00

HOURS

00

MINS

00

SECS
RESERVE MY SPOT

You're Going To Discover...

The Aging Threats Women Over 45 Face That Make Them Feel & Appear Older Than They Are.

We'll share what our research discovered about the daunting trends that are making harder for individuals to live a high quality of life physically and mentally as they get older and steps you can take to mitigate these risks. 

What The Thriving 1% Women Over The Age of 45 Know About Their Health & Fitness Program, That The Other 99% Struggling to Feel & Look Their Best Don't

Five simple, but profound shifts in how the top 1% of vibrant adults over the age of 45 are approaching their health, fitness and wellness programs different than the traditional ways to live a happier and healthier life.  Especially, with schedules busier th

5 Solutions For Individuals Who Want Ensure A High Quality of Life (vitality, physically & mentality), andAs They Age to Ensure They Live Out Their Retirement Dreams

The 5 Step Program That's Turning Our Clients From Thinking They'll Never Get Their Body, Appearance, Energy, and Mental Sharpness Back to Looking and Feeling Better Than They Did in Their 20's and 30's.

Register For Today's Masterclass

Spaces are limited, so sign up now before all the spots are gone.

"QUICKHIT IS CUSTOMIZED. As a busy mother, I look forward to the QuickHIT workout. It makes me accountable to a great overall workout in a short, predictable amount of time. I’m back with my kids before they even know I am gone! As a female physician and former collegiate runner, I know the importance of a well rounded workout and proper nutrition to your overall well being. QuickHIT has done wonders to train my core muscle groups that I don’t get by running or other types of workouts. What is great is that QuickHIT is customized for people at any ability or any age. It is perfect for young athletes to older people in order to maintain strength and muscle balance. "

Jennifer A. Onalaska

"DEFINITELY RECOMMEND! As a newly retired internal medicine physician, I was looking for a way to build and maintain muscular strength without spending long hours at a gym in a typical weight-training program. My own daily activities include maintaining a hobby farm that requires a fair amount of physical labor. This makes me a prime candidate for muscle/tendon injury at my retirement age. Fortunately, I learned about QuickHIT. I immediately realized that it was a different way of strength training based on the sound physiology of eccentric muscle contraction. A personal trainer guides each exercise. This is very convenient for any busy individual! In my own case, I began workouts in January 2018 and within a month noted a definite improvement in my physical strength. I have been able to do the strenuous activity on my farm without injury, most certainly due to the advances I have made with the QuickHIT method. I would definitely recommend QuickHIT to anyone who desires to build and maintain strength. "

Stephen Pavela, MD, Onalaska

"THANK YOU! I was diagnosed with a herniated disc in my lower back a few years ago. It got to the point where I had to use a walker to get around. I did physical therapy and massage therapy and had medication but it wasn’t getting better. I started a new job in July 2018 and QuickHIT Fitness is on the 1st floor of the building I work in so I figured I had no excuse! I decided to try it and am amazed at the improvement to my quality of life since I started. I have never felt stronger and I don’t have lower back pain anymore! Thank you to the trainers for supporting and motivating me in my journey! "

Holley H. La Crosse

"NOTICEABLY MORE STRENGTH I have been using the QuickHIT program for 6 months and have noticeably more strength throughout my body. Lifting a 50# bag of softener salt now is effortless. You cannot go wrong with this program. QuickHIT also offers a wide variety of supplements to compliment my busy schedule. If you are feeling weak and lazy, this program will change the way you feel and give you motivation to continue. I highly recommend this training system for all ages. Try it and you will not want to stop. "

Todd W. La Crosse
Close

50% Complete

Just enter in your name and email to secure your spot. It's 100% FREE.